The Gemini is an automatic sheet feeding and cutting system designed to automatically load and cut without the need of an operator.
Equipped with a Graphtec CE6000 Plotter, cuts can be made on adhesive sheets, silk screen prints, shop material prints and digital prints on cardboard.
With a newly designed ramp style loading tray and a wheel system, sheets can automatically be loaded into the plotter interruption free, cut, then dispensed into the catch tray all with ease.
The Gemini is equipped with two cameras to assist in reading the black marks after each sheet is loaded all within a fraction of a second. This is done while working in tandem with the cutting management software resulting with a cut precision of 0.2mm (0.0079”).
The cutting parameters can be adjusted by the cutting manager giving the user, the option to choose between 2mm or 4mm black marks making it an excellent choice for all types of media designs.
This innovative desktop cutter is capable of handling a variety of thickness and sheet sizes such as A4, A3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra.
It also has the ability to do Perforation cuts (Small dots), Kiss cuts (Half cuts), and Die cuts (Heavy cuts) for applications such as labels, business cards, shaped business cards, small boxes and more.
It can successfully cut cardboard with a weight ranging from 200 to 350 gr (7.05 to 12.35 ounces).
- Uses industry best Graphtec CE6000 Plotter.
- Compact design making it a desktop solution for a smaller workplace.
- Automatic Ramp Style Feeder tray providing operator free job runs.
- Proprietary software ensuring precise loading and cutting with excellent results.
- Holds up to 150 sheets per job using sheet sizes(A4, A3, SA3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra).
- Cutting options include: Die-Cut, Kiss-Cut, Perforation Cut and Media Creasing for boxes.
Two different positions of cutting.
The standard position is used for kiss cutting labels. The second position is used to break through the media to create small packs, tags and more.